We are looking for full-time/part-time English teachers who will be involved in teaching all levels of students, selecting the curriculum and developing the class structure. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a start-up business venture, where your ideas can be implemented in the classrooms.
- Teaching in all areas of IELTS/ TOEFL/ conversational English, including listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Using effective teaching strategies to make interactive and engaging lessons.
- Planning and preparing lesson plans around the student books and teacher books;
- Creating and gathering teaching materials relevant to your classes, including handouts, quizzes, tests and assignments;
- Managing the students:
- Conducting regular progress reviews;
- Providing individual feedback for growth and development to the students.
- Actively participating in teacher meetings and all staff development activities.
- Learning and assimilating innovative language teaching methodology quickly and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. TESL/TESOL certification is preferred.
- For IELTS/ TOEFL teachers: IELTS/ TOEFL certificate and exam experience are required.
- 1+ years of experience as an English teacher is required.
- Skills and attitudes:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Dropbox/ Google Drive.
- Passion about teaching and development. Committed to help students reach their full potential.
- Professional, proactive, flexible and hard-working.
- A person that believes in our mission-vision and is aligned with our value system. Ability and willingness to use teaching style guides and standards set forth by SIGMA Academy.
- Maintain consistent high-quality output all the time.
Welcome to our team. Please send us your updated resume.
Come build the future with us
We recognise the valuable contributions of our teachers and staff, therefore we offer competitive salary and performance related bonus packages.
Amazing professional development
We are committed to providing continuous learning opportunities to our teachers and staff. And we want them to grow their career with us.
Our business values
We love teaching, we deliver on our promises and we do whatever it takes to ensure our students achieve success.
Excellent working environment
We are providing a professional, dedicated, warm, friendly and family-orientated environment.