Gợi ý giải đề IELTS Writing Task 2 về “Education – Students’ Concentration”
Many students find it difficult to concentrate on or pay attention to school. What are the reasons? How can we solve this problem?
giải đề writing education students concentration
GỢI Ý GIẢI ĐỀ CỦA SIGMA
- At school/ in class/ in the classroom
- Concentrate/ pay attention/ focus/ stay focused
- Find it difficult to concentrate/ have trouble concentrating (in class) / have a concentration problem/ have poor concentration/ cannot focus/ have a low attention/ lose interest in studies/ lack of interest in studies/ be distracted…
Xem gợi ý giải đề writing về chủ đề “Education – Students Concentration”.
a) Reasons for concentration problems
- A lack of proper sleep: If students are not getting the recommended eight hours of sleep each night, they will not have the energy needed to concentrate in class.
- Available distractions: The classroom and the house can be full of distractions, from chatty classmates to a cluttered bedroom with TV, games, things going on outside the window, etc.
- Mismatched learning styles: …
- Other possible causes: poor nutrition (such as …), difficult tasks assigned by teachers, lack of motivation, family trauma, school anxiety, peer pressure, etc.
b) Solutions to boost concentration
- Avoid distractions: All gadgets including televisions, computer games, cell phones, etc. need to be switched off or kept in a different room to avoid distractions. Parents should discuss with their children a screen time limit at home, especially prior to going to bed.
- Maintain a healthy daily routine: by getting enough sleep, taking a good care of nutrition, and doing proper physical exercise.
- Make learning fun and motivated: …
- Take frequent breaks: …
- Other solutions: …
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi