Gợi ý giải đề IELTS Writing Task 2 về “store information online”
Some people store personal and private information online, including banking, contacts and addresses. Is it a positive or negative trend?
GỢI Ý GIẢI ĐỀ CỦA SIGMA
- Information / data
- Storing information online/ using online data storage/ Internet storage/ cloud storage
Xem gợi ý giải đề writing về chủ đề “store information online”.
The trend is both positive and negative.
- Đối với người dùng (for individual users): Storing information online facilitates easy access and convenience.
- By storing our data online, we are reducing the burdens of paperwork and document handling.
- We can access our data anywhere in the world. The stored data can be easily accessed with just a few clicks.
- For example, providing banking information online offers users the convenience of completing transactions over the Internet that have been traditionally conducted within a local bank branch. Online users need to fill out their personal details once which includes bank card numbers, contacts and residential addresses, and then they can simply pay bills, shop online or book tickets every time they want.
- Đối với các công ty: From a business perspective, this sort of personal information is essential for operating online targeted advertising…
- Stalking, identity theft, personal attacks, and misuse of personal information are some of the threats faced by social media users. Unless our passwords are exceptionally secure, there is the possibility that someone else will be able to hack into our online accounts to access our private data.
- Cyber criminals can also take our banking information and make unauthorized withdrawals, purchases, and transfers.
- Data collectors may sell their consumers’ information to a third party …
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi