Gợi ý giải đề IELTS Writing Task 2 về “Remote Tourism & Travel”
It is now possible for scientists and tourists to travel to remote natural environments, such as the South pole. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
giải đề writing remote Tourism & Travel
GỢI Ý GIẢI ĐỀ CỦA SIGMA
- Travel/ visit/ explore
- Remote/ undiscovered/ untouched/ pristine/ inaccessible/ uninhabited/ off the beaten track (path)/ secluded
- Areas/ locations/ places/ habitats/…
Xem gợi ý giải đề writing về chủ đề “Remote Tourism & Travel”.
a) Advantages of travelling to remote locations
- Positive experience for visitors (trải nghiệm tích cực đối với du khách): Remote tourism encourages positive experience for visitors, since many people regard such remote voyages to pristine areas as exquisite adventures.
- Benefits for the hosts (lợi ích đối với địa phương): Tourism development in remote areas can be advantageous for the local communities. It boosts the revenue of the economy, creates thousands of jobs, develops the local infrastructures (such as roads, drinking water, electricity), and plants a sense of cultural exchange between foreigners and local citizens.
- Geological research provides solutions to some of the society’s challenging problems (các cuộc nghiên cứu địa chất tạo ra giải pháp cho những vấn đề xã hội): We are a growing population and we need places to live, to work and places for recreation facilities, roads, energy, etc. That’s why we should always keep an eye out for new land and potential resources. For example, with the oil sources being overexploited,…
b) Disadvantages of travelling to remote locations
- Remote travel involves a high degree of risk (du lịch đến những vùng đất xa chứa rủi ro cao): In the event of serious illness or injury, it could be hours or days before travellers can be evacuated.
- Tourism causes environmental damage (hoạt động du lịch gây hủy hoại môi trường): Tourism can often cause environmental damage with risks like erosion, pollution and the loss of natural habitats. When tourism becomes unsustainable, it can permanently damage the environment.
- Natural resource extraction on pristine locations may have consequences in the long-term: …
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi