IELTS Speaking chủ đề Film – Movie
Phim ảnh “Movie” hay “Film” là chủ đề phổ biến trong phần thi IELTS SPEAKING. Đây là chủ đề khá dễ và đa số các bạn thí sinh đều có thể hoàn thành bài nói của mình bởi lẽ mỗi người đều sẽ có riêng cho mình những thể loại phim và tựa phim yêu thích khác nhau.
Để bài nói sinh động hơn, chúng ta cần có sự chuẩn bị chi tiết để có thể thêm thắt, lồng ghép vào bài nói của mình những cụm từ vựng và cấu trúc câu band 7+. Cũng chính vì chủ đề dễ và phổ biến nên các câu hỏi IELTS Speaking liên quan đến chủ đề Film/ Movie cũng khá đa dạng.
Hãy cùng trung tâm Anh ngữ SIGMA Academy tham khảo một số gợi ý cho chủ đề “Movie – Film” này nhé!
PART 1 - CÂU HỎI NGẮN
What kinds of movies do you like most?
To be honest, I’m still a kid at heart, and animation has always piqued my interest. Many people think that those movies are simple. In fact, they have multiple layers of meaning that I can delve deeper and learn many valuable lessons about the world.
- a kid at heart (tâm hồn trẻ con): your actions and personality embody that of a child’s.
- an animation (phim hoạt hình): the technique of photographing successive drawings or positions of puppets or models to create an illusion of movement when the movie is shown as a sequence.
- to pique one’s interest (khơi gợi hứng thú): to make someone want to know more about something or someone.
- layers of meaning (các tầng ý nghĩa).
- to delve deeper (đào sâu nghiên cứu hơn): to reach inside and search for deeper meanings
How often do you watch films?
I usually watch 3 to 4 movies a week, out of which 1 or 2 are mostly re-watches if there is no new movie. And I often watch them on Netflix. Movies do inspire my creativity, soothe my soul and help me to unwind.
- a re-watch (xem lại): an act to watch something (a movie or TV program) again.
- to be really into (rất thích thú): to be very interested in something.
- soothe one’s soul (làm dịu tâm hồn ai): make someone’s mood or attitude calm or less worried or upset.
- to unwind (giải lao, thư giãn): relax after a period of work or tension
Do you like to watch movies alone or with your friends?
It is okay to have a company; but to me, I love to watch movies alone, honestly… An empty cinema would be an ideal environment for me because I find it extremely relaxing to express my emotions while watching movies without anyone seeing.
- a company (bạn đồng hành): a person or people you are with, especially in a way that provides friendship and enjoyment.
- a cinema (rạp chiếu phim): a movie theater.
- to express emotions (bộc lộ cảm xúc): to convey feelings in words or by gestures.
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi
PART 2 - CÂU HỎI MIÊU TẢ
Describe a movie you enjoy; or
Describe a film you would like to share with your friends.
You should say:
- what the film is
- when you first saw it
- what it is about
- why you like it/ why you would like to share it with your friends.
Cùng xem gợi ý của SIGMA Academy cho bài nói IELTS Speaking chủ đề Movie – Film dưới đây nhé!
» Dưới đây là gợi ý của SIGMA về bộ phim Spider-man.
Probably my favorite movie of all time is an animation called “Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse”. It’s a science fiction that is based on the comic book published by Marvel Comics. The first time I saw it was the date it was premiered in the city two years ago. I went to the theater as early as possible although I had already reserved a ticket. As it turned out, only half of the cinema was full, which was a bit disappointed for me since not too many people appreciated this masterpiece.
The story is about a group of enhanced people called spider-man from other universes that traveled to the universe of the main character: Miles, who have had the same superpower for just a few days. He had to get over his fear, learn how to control his power and connect with his new friends from other dimensions. Despite all of the differences, they were trying to work together to defeat the villains and save the world.
The thing that I love the most about this movie (or The reason why I should recommend it to my friends) is its unique art style. I heard that the artists that made this movie had to hand-draw every frame to get such a fantastic result. In addition, intriguing storytelling is another reason that made this movie so great. Above all, I think everyone can relate to the story because it is about what choices we have to make in our lives.
- a science fiction (khoa học viễn tưởng).
- to premiere (ra mắt, công chiếu): the first public performance or showing takes place.
- as it turns out…
- to appreciate…
- a masterpiece…
PART 3 - CÂU HỎI THẢO LUẬN
Why do some people prefer watching a movie in the cinema rather than at home?
The atmosphere could be the reason since you can immerse yourself into…
What kinds of films are not suitable for children?
There are many genres that seem to be incomprehensible for children…