Speaking chủ đề Music/ Singer/ Music Band
Trong buổi thi nói IELTS Speaking, sẽ ra sao nếu vào phòng thi bạn được hỏi một câu hỏi với chủ đề âm nhạc? Liệu vốn từ vựng của bạn có tuôn trào như âm nhạc không? Để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho chủ đề về Music, Singer hay Music Band này, trung tâm Anh ngữ SIGMA Academy sẽ giúp các bạn trang bị bộ từ vựng band 7+ và ý tưởng trả lời liên quan đến chủ đề này nhé.
Bạn nhớ để ý những chữ in đậm liên quan đến chủ đề Music trong Speaking nha!
PART 1 - CÂU HỎI NGẮN
What kind of music do you listen to?
I’m a big fan of classical music … it doesn’t make me very popular with my friends since their taste in music is completely different. They always want to listen to their favourite rock bands.
- classical music (nhạc cổ điển): music that is thought to be a part of a long, formal tradition.
- popular (phổ biến): liked or enjoyed by a large number of people.
- taste in music (thị hiếu ấm nhạc): the music someone likes.
- rock bands (ban nhạc rock): a group of musicians that play rock music.
Has the way you listen to music changed since you were younger?
Definitely yes. Due to technical advancements and computerization, music has become popular and accessible almost all the time. People can enjoy music whenever they like with portable equipment such as handy phone, ipod while music fans in the past just did it at home if they had CD players which were not affordable to many, or in theatres.
- technical advancement (tiến bộ về công nghệ): the progress that is made in technology field.
- computerization (tin học): the process of providing a computer or computers to do the work of something.
- accessible (có thể tiếp cận được): that can be reached, entered, used, seen, etc.
- portable (có thể mang theo được): that is easy to carry or to move.
- affordable (có thể mua được/ vừa túi tiền): cheap enough that people can afford to buy it or pay it.
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi
PART 2 - CÂU HỎI MIÊU TẢ
Describe a band you enjoy listening to.
You should say:
- How you found them
- What kind of music they play
- When you usually listen to them
- And say why you like them so much
I really enjoy listening to Maroon 5… I found this music band a few years ago, when I was looking for some pop music on the Internet… And, immediately after listening to the few of their songs, I fell in love with this awesome band… Since then, I have listened to almost all of their songs countless times.
Their music is very catchy and tuneful at the same time. I especially like this band for their upbeat rhythms… As of today, I have gone to a few of their concerts and have their posters all over my walls. I listen to their songs when I’m upset or stressed out… They always cheer me up… Also, one of their songs, namely “Payphone”, is currently set as a ringtone on my phone.
There are many reasons we should listen to music. It is the food for the soul, which helps to wash away the tiredness, boredom as well as monotonousness. On top of that, it is one of the best entertaining and inspirational sources for the human being.
- countless times (vô số lần): very many times; too many to be counted.
- catchy (bắt tai): pleasing and easily remembered.
PART 3 - CÂU HỎI THẢO LUẬN
- Should music be treated as seriously as subjects like maths or sciences at school?
I think it should…
- Do you think anyone can be a musician? Why/why not?
I don’t think so. A good musician must be talented and devoted at the same time. First,…