IELTS Speaking chủ đề “Water Sports”, “Extreme Sports”
Nếu chủ đề Sports rất hay gặp trong IELTS Speaking, thì chủ đề Water Sports (các môn thể thao dưới nước) thường xuất hiện trong Speaking Part 2 và chủ đề Extreme Sports (các môn thể thao nguy hiểm) đôi khi lại được hỏi trong IELTS Writing.
SIGMA nhận thấy rằng hầu hết các bạn thí sinh IELTS đều có thể dễ dàng trả lời các câu hỏi Speaking liên quan đến Sports, nhưng chủ đề Water Sports hay Extreme Sports thì lại khá khó khăn. Hãy cùng SIGMA ôn luyện thi IELTS với một số câu trả lời mẫu và vocabulary hay cho chủ đề này nhé!
PART 1 - CÂU HỎI NGẮN
Dưới đây là một số câu hỏi IELTS Speaking chủ đề Water Sports, Extreme Sports (Part 1) hay gặp:
Do you like water sports?
Not really… I’m not a sports person. I’ve never been athletic. I learnt swimming in my high school, but I was never really good at it. I don’t think I have a knack for sports in general.
Yeah, I am really into water sports. I am a sporty person. I have been athletic my entire life, and involved in some sort of sports like kayaking, scuba diving, and river rafting.
- a sports person = a sporty person (người yêu thích thể thao): a person who enjoys sport and is good at it.
- to be athletic (khỏe khoắn, có tính thể thao): healthy, good at sports or relating to sports.
- to have a knack for (có năng khiếu về): have a skill or an ability to do something easily and well.
Are any water sports that are popular in your country?
Have you done water sports?
Did you do any water sports when you were young?
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi
Mặc dù đây không phải là một lỗi lớn, SIGMA khuyên bạn thay vì nói về “swimming”, hãy nói về những môn thể thao dưới nước khác như sau:
PART 2 - CÂU HỎI MIÊU TẢ
Các dạng IELTS speaking cue cards hay gặp về chủ đề Water Sports và Extreme Sports:
Describe a water sport that you would like to try in the future.
Describe a sport that you have watched others play and would like to try (or play) yourself.
- Describe a/ an (extreme) sport that you would like to try for the first time.
You should say:
- what sport it is
where you have seen it being played/ where you would like to try it
who was playing it/ how you would learn it
and explain why you would like to try it.
Cùng nghe audio gợi ý lời giải của SIGMA cho IELTS Speaking chủ đề Water Sports hay Extreme Sports (Part 2) dưới đây.
A sport that I’d like to try is white-water rafting. I guess it’s more of an extreme sport really. I’ve always been keen to try it, ever since I saw a programmer on television which showed people rafting on this huge river in South America somewhere, it looked amazing, but scary at the same time…
(Lessons for IELTS – Speaking)
PART 3 - CÂU HỎI THẢO LUẬN
Children and Sports
- Do you think that children should start sports at a very early age?
I think so. Actually, sports should be a part of people’s lives and it is better for children to learn when they are young. Doing sports can help a child to grow up healthy, I think. The only thing is that they should not be involved in any dangerous things or take any risks.
- Do you think it is good to teach swimming in schools?
- Do you think children today do enough exercise?
- Which do you think is better for children, individual sports or team sports?
Sports in Your Country
- Can you describe the typical ways people in your country get involved in sports?
- Why are sports very important to people?
- What (water) sports are popular nowadays?
- Have people’s attitudes towards sport changed at all over the past few decades?
- Why do some people not like sport? / What are some people not very interested in sport?
Extreme Sports / Dangerous Sports
- What kinds of people like to do extreme sports?
- Do you think the government should restrict (or, ban) some of the extreme sports?
- What are some ways people can protect themselves when they do dangerous sporting activities?