Gợi ý giải đề IELTS Writing Task 2 chủ đề Government & Building Architecture
Some people think that newly built houses should follow the style of old houses in local areas. Others think that people should have freedom to build houses of their own style. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?
In some cities, there are few controls on the design and construction of homes and other buildings, and owners can decide on the style of their houses. Do the advantages of this outweigh the drawbacks?
giải đề writing government building architecture (identical houses)
GỢI Ý GIẢI ĐỀ CỦA SIGMA
- controls on the design = design restrictions ≈ regulations/ rules for design
- similar-looking houses = similarly designed houses = identical houses ≈ tract houses ≈ uniformity of houses
- aesthetic appeal
Xem gợi ý giải đề writing về chủ đề Government & Building Architecture.
a) Lợi ích của những ngôi nhà thiết kế đồng nhất (identical houses)
- Uniformity of houses represent a sense of harmony (sự hài hòa) in the living community. Maintaining a homogenous appearance by preventing random constructions or applying rules of maximum building heights might be of the interest of everyone. If there is no restriction on design and construction, new houses may obstruct the light and air of the older houses, which may lead to bitterness among the community.
- Government’s regulations on building design and construction are important to protect house occupants and the public from dangerous structures and unsafe building practices. Especially, in my opinion, some regions which are prone to natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, etc. should even have a stricter set of rules to be followed.
- In many places, people are holding on to the old designs of buildings or houses in order to preserve…
b) Lợi ích của sự đa dạng trong thiết kế
- Freedom in design nurtures creativity of architects: Following old designs or having many design restrictions hinders the creativity of architects who strive to optimise spaces, improve productivity, and increase fun around the houses.
- There will be a plenty of beautiful houses with unique design; as a result, cities of such beautiful houses will become a great tourist attraction. For example, individual buildings in Barcelona or Venice…
ln conclusion, I agree that having uniform standards of houses benefits the society in many ways. However,…
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi