Gợi ý giải đề IELTS Writing Task 2 về “jobs – working hours”
Many people are working longer hours. Why is this happening? What problems can this cause to people?
giải đề writing jobs working hours
GỢI Ý GIẢI ĐỀ CỦA SIGMA
- Workers/ employees/ staff
- Working longer hours/ working long hours/ working late hours/ working extended hours/ working overtime/ being overworked
- Effects/ impacts
Xem gợi ý giải đề writing về chủ đề “jobs – working hours”.
a) Reasons for long hours working
- Job requirements: The most common reason for working long hours is to meet manager’s expectation and finish the workload within a specified time. Regular work hours might not be enough for employees to finish everything on their plate; thus, they stay up late to finish them.
- Another reason is to increase/boost the pay through overtime working, to meet their living needs and satisfy their material desires, especially in a highly competitive economy.
- Other reasons given for long hours working included…
b) Impacts of long hours
- Employers are likely to have more productive workforce. Employees put in longer hours and increase the level of how much they complete. This allows the company to produce more goods or services and deliver them to customers at a faster rate. When the company thrives, employees will have better job stability, higher pay checks and other perks. A more profitable company could mean better earning opportunities for employees.
- Physical effects: when people work long hours, they do not get time to excise and relax. An unhealthy lifestyle increases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and stress related illnesses.
- Mental effects: Being chronically overworked can also cause psychological problems, like nervous breakdowns and depression.
- Social effects:…
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi