Gợi ý giải đề IELTS Writing Task 2 chủ đề Technology – Banning mobile phones
The use of mobile phones should be banned in public places like libraries, shops and public transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
giải đề writing technology banning mobile phones
GỢI Ý GIẢI ĐỀ CỦA SIGMA
- mobile phone = cell phone
- mobile phone users ≈ cell phone chatters
- public place = public space = (in) public
- ban = prohibit = forbid
- banning = prohibition = forbidding…
Xem gợi ý giải đề writing về chủ đề Technology – Banning mobile phones.
Mobile phones cannot be prohibited but people should follow a few simple rules of mobile phone etiquette (“phép tắc sử dụng điện thoại”) in public
a) Reasons for banning mobile phones in public
- For safety: In airplanes and hospitals, cell phones can interfere with the functioning of delicate instruments.
- For peace and quiet: Many people go to places such as classrooms and libraries to concentrate and do work. Others attend church or religious events to worship and reflect. Ringtones of incoming calls or people speaking into their phones more loudly than necessary in such settings are very distracting and frustrating.
- For not causing inconvenience to others: People love multitasking…
b) Reasons for not banning mobile phones in public
- For emergencies: Mobile phones are very helpful in case of an emergency. Having them available is critical to maintaining personal security, reporting an accident or crime.
- For staying connected: Cell phones keep people well connected with their loved ones, important clients and co-workers. Sometimes calls from children or sick members of the family cannot wait.
- Personal Freedom: Banning the use of phones…
In conclusion, I think forbidding the use of mobile phones in public is not practical. However,…
* Đăng ký test năng lực miễn phí để nhận ưu đãi